1 cup capsicums, seeds removed and thinly slices
1 leek, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
½ snows peas, slices in strips
½ cup grated Parmesan
¼ cup of mixed herbs such as basil and flat leaf parsley
1 avocado, mashed
Season salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and lightly grease a 20cm square cake pan.
2. In a large frypan over medium-low heat add olive oil, leek and cook for 5 minutes until soft but not browned.
3. Add capsicum and garlic and stir for 5 minutes, stir in the snow peas for 30 seconds.
4. Whisk together the eggs and Parmesan in a bowl.
5. Fill prepared pan with vegetable mixture and pour over egg mixture.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes until lightly browned and set.
7. Mix the avocado with the mixed herbs, salt and pepper.
8. Cool slightly, then turn out onto a board, cut into squares.
9. Serve with mashed avocado on top.