Cut Your Meat Thin
Adrian has a tip for cooking on the BBQ for lots of people.
- Lamb Skewers Here's the best way to cook the perfect lamb skewers
- BBQ Hygiene You should never forget hygiene when cooking on the BBQ
- Fish on the BBQ Adrian explains the best to way to cook fish on the BBQ
- Move The Heat When cooking on the BBQ, it's important to control your heat. Here Adrian explains how.
- Preheat your BBQ Here's another tip from Adrian on cooking the best BBQ meat
- Preventing Flare-Ups Adrian lets you know why flare-ups on the BBQ are not good for your meat!
- Sausages on The BBQ Adrian is back again to let you know the best way to cook sausages on the BBQ
- Hot Plate or Grill? Adrian explains how to decide whether to use the hot plate or char grill on your BBQ
- Don't Cook Cold Meat Adrian explains the best way to prepare your meat before you cook it.
- Slow Cooking On The BBQ The BBQ isn't just for cooking a steak, why not try slow cooking?
- Don't Poke and Prod Adrian gives a quick tip to make sure your meat is tasty when you cook it on the BBQ
- Cooking Over Hot Coals Adrian shares his pro tips for cooking the perfect meal over very hot coals.
- Get Coals Nice and Hot Before Cooking Adrian brings up some primal tips for cooking over coals.
- Oiling The Grill Adrian shows us proper BBQ care.
- Lid On or Off If you want to cook your meat properly on the BBQ, it's important to know whether to have the lid on or off
- Direct and Indirect Heat Adrian shows you a couple of ways you can cook on your coal BBQ
- Using Wood Chips Why not try using wood chips for your next BBQ to give your meat a sweet and smokey flavour?
- Using a Charcoal Chimney Starter Adrian shows you how to get your BBQ started with a charcoal chimney starter